Winter (October to May) – Tuesday to Friday: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm / Saturdays: 9.30 am to 4 pm
Summer (June to September) – Tuesday to Friday: 10 am to 6 pm / Saturdays: 10 am to 4.30 pm
Closed on Sundays, Mondays and the following public holidays: 25 December, 1 January and 1 May.
Ticket prices: 1,62€
– Children under the age of 13;
– Students with appropriate identification;
– Cartão-jovem (youth card) holders;
– Teachers and pupils of any of the municipality's teaching establishments, on a visit organised by the Museum's Educational Department;
– Organised groups on a scheduled visit and duly accompanied by the Museum's Educational Department during the visit;
– People aged 65 or over;
– Citizens of the municipality who show proof that they reside in the municipality;
– Circumstances covered by a protocol or agreement between Loulé Municipal Museum and third parties;
– On International Museum Day, European Heritage Days, Historical Centre Day, and National Castle Day.